Tuesday, February 19, 2008

How does it feel?

How does it feel when someone who you always thinkin' about is leave you without a trace?
Lost..
How does it feel when someone who you missed doesn't want to see you anymore?
It Hurts..
How does it feel when someone who you loved want you to get out of her/his life?
Broke..

I've feel that all..
but,
I try to be strong..
I'm still waiting here..

Why I can be so fool like that?
I don't know why..
maybe,
I'm still love her..
I'm still want to standing here..
stand for her..
wait for her..

although,
in the end,
what am I waiting for,
what am I stand for,
is just useless..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The may forget what you said but they will never forget the way you made them feel."

Anonymous said...

I asked you to leave,
I wont to see you,
I can't talk to you anymore.
Not because you are meaningless.
Not because I'm mad at you,or whatever your shout heart..

but because when i talk to you,
I realize how much I need you,
and when I think about I'm afraid to love you,
then i just got your shadow passing through.

'and I hate how much I need you!'

I can close my eyes to things I don't want to see,
but I can't close my heart to things I don't want to feel.

Its not about how can you be so fool,
but how come you make me so great when I'm with you.


*thanks for the inspiration*